Measuring in electromagnetically noisy environments such as in transformer stations, can be a challenge. Our products are immune to high levels of electromagnetic interference, but very strong electromagnetic fields may still occur in certain environments and can cause interference. Below is some general advice you can follow to reduce the effect.
• If possible, place the instrument far from the source of interference.
• Avoid cable routing near places with high interference levels.
• Accelerometer should be isolated from the measurement object using nonconductive material.
• Avoid unnecessary splice connectors on the cable.
• Do not use cables longer than necessary
• Make sure the cables are contacted professionally.
• Refrain from grounding and additional shielding.
Contact support if problems persist.