Unattended noise monitoring wherever you are
The Sonitus EM2010 allows you to measure noise anywhere, at any time. Measurement and operational monitoring are continuous, with reliable equipment that can withstand demanding outdoor environments. The equipment comprises a robust field meter with a weatherproof microphone.
The Sonitus EM2010 is especially well suited to unattended measurement projects. There is no need for any local installation; simply plug in and let the noise meter start its work.
The field instrument is fitted with an integrated 3G modem which communicates with our cloud service AvaNet for automatic uploading of measurement data and remote control from a regular web browser.
• Construction sites and infrastructure projects
• Roadbuilding projects
• Industrial noise measurement
• Monitoring noise levels
• Events such as concerts
• Runways and small airfields
• Continuous measurement and operational monitoring round the clock
• Measurement data in real time
• Reliable field equipment to withstand demanding outdoor environments
• Uncorrupted measurement data
• Automatic alerts via e-mail and SMS
• Simple to install and operate
• Weatherproof microphone
• Measure LEQ, L05, L10, L50, L90 and L95
• A and C weighting
• Fast and slow LMAX options
• IEC61672 class 1 or class 2 microphone
• Large local data storage capacity (unlimited with AvaNet)
• Wi-Fi interface for easy access on the ground via web browser
• Secure and flexible cloud-based reporting
Supplement the Sonitus EM2010 noise meter with the powerful 12V Sonitus Battery Pack in case you have no access to 230V.
Buying vibrometers or other instruments from us is easy – but sometimes it is more efficient to lease than to buy. A fixed daily rental makes budgeting easy and you do not need to worry about service or calibration. Our web-based measurement system AvaNet is always included in the leasing price so you can take full advantage of all the functions. Contact us for more information and a quote.
As a customer of AVA Monitoring, you can have your instrument repaired, serviced and calibrated. When you send in your instrument for service, you will receive a response within a few days with an estimate of costs and when the instrument will be returned to you. When your instrument is in need of calibration you receive a reminder e-mail from us. You can also find details of when it is time to calibrate on the product and in AvaNet.
You can reach our support desk on +46 31-760 12 20 on working days from 08:00-11:30 and 12:30-16:30. You can also e-mail your incident to firstname.lastname@example.org so you can track it. You can also search for help in our instructional videos and FAQs.